Dr. Gassaway is located onsite and partnered with Fuzion Fitness offering a variety of services to help clients:
- Reach their goals
- Sustain focus
- Gain motivation
- Overcome adversity
- Tackle difficult life choices
- Become more consistent
- Increase awareness
- Relax and reduce stress
- Enhance performance
Whether you wish to enhance performance in a career, in Fuzion Fitness, or socially, Dr. Gassaway can help you build and maintain a balanced, healthy, fun life style.
Signs You Might Benefit From Sport Psychology
- Inconsistent Performance
- Lack of Motivation or Energy
- Experiencing Performance Blocks
- Life Is Wonderful (And You Want To Keep It That Way)
Sport Psychology Consulting Price List
Focused sessions that will enhance and challenge your mindset.
Gearing up to develop and execute that life style change that will help you fulfill your goals and dreams.
- University of Colorado, Boulder BA: Psychology and German Studies
- Cum Laude Thesis: The Relationship of Changes in Mood to Reductions in Stress after Physical Activity
- Six Years Working with Diverse Populations in Fitness Instruction
- Managerial Positions and Team Captain Positions
- One Year in Study Abroad Program
- Three Years Managing Corporate Training Facility
- Four Years of Competitive Soccer Performance
- Dissertation: The use of a Psycho-educational Discussion Group to enhance Self-Efficacy for Student athletes: A Program Development
My diverse experience combined with an education from a top ranked clinical psychology university and current relationship working with a diverse population will enable me to make an immediate positive impact on your lifestyle.
Thank you for your consideration.
John Byron Gassaway, Psy.D.